YOUR EXCELLENCY, Federal Minister of Defence Production Mr.Rana Tanveer Hussain!
Distinguished Members of the Senate, Parliament and Government of Pakistan, Military Commanders!
Dear Ambassadors and colleagues!
Пані та Панове!
Havatim e Azrat!
Ladies and Gentlemen!
- Let me cordially congratulate all Ukrainian compatriots, all Pakistani friends and our foreign partners on the occasion of the 25th Anniversary of Independence of Ukraine.
- This year we celebrate the 25th Anniversary of our Independence, however, Ukraine’s history is comprised of over 1000 years of the battle for freedom.
- Ukrainians are said to be born free because freedom has always been at the forefront of all political and social processes in Ukraine.
- Ukrainians realized how important it is to communicate the unique identity of Ukraine in a modern way to the world when Russian post-imperial chauvinism attacked Ukraine yet again, this time launching an explicit war.
- The Revolution of Dignity has pulled Ukraine from the post-Soviet and Moscow’s orbit forever.
- Declaring independence became an expected outcome of our historic development, a joint victory won by multiple generations of Ukrainians, who fought and died for the national independence and their own colour on the world’s political map.
- Ukraine-EU Association Agreement and, Cooperation with the USA, Canada, EU and Nato member states and other friends and allies are already working gradually to compensating the incredible losses inflicted by the war and the economic aggression of Russia.
- Moscow tried to strangle us by both closing its market, and blocking transit to other countries. Against the background of unprecedented external shocks, we achieved macroeconomic stabilization and restored economic growth.
- Independence already gave us democracy and liberties, sense of human dignity and national unity; taught us to defend ourselves and opened the European perspective. The middle class has been formed as well as the civil society.
- Regardless of the empires that for centuries divided Ukraine, our people were innovators who contributed to scientific progress, and have changed fine arts, going beyond the rules and conventions around the globe. Good example of this you can see at the front page of our edition with a painting of a famous Ukrainian artist Kazimir Malevich.
- Ukrainians were born to be free and free united people are destined to succeed!
- It is of my utmost pleasure to thank our distinguished Pakistani friends for reaching the next higher stage of our cordial friendly relations.
- Cooperation between Ukraine and Pakistan are showing great progress: from intensification of political dialogue to strengthening of ties in trade and economic field.
- I would like to specially mark the traditionally deep and mutually beneficial relations in the industrial areas.
- I am especially grateful to our great friend and Chief Guest Honorable Minister for Defense Production Mr. Rana Tanveer Hussain for honoring us with your distinguished presence and for all your efforts in supporting cooperation between Ukraine and Pakistan in the high technology field.
- I would like to extend special thanks to our sponsors from the State Company “UKRSPECEXPORT”, as well as to the “TROJANS” company for your generous assistance in arranging this diplomatic function.
- Let me also thank the distinguished Government of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan for all assistance and specially for supporting Ukrainian candidature to the United Nations Security Council non-permanent membership for the period of years 2016-2017.
- We would like to also express our profound gratitude to the international community for supporting Ukrainian position on international arena, especially in countering Russian aggression, non-recognition of illegal occupation of Crimea and Russian so-called elections on temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories.
- I cordially congratulate all of us with the 25th Anniversary of Independence of Ukraine.
- Long live Ukraine – Pakistan friendship!
- Glory to Ukraine! Слава Україні!